V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help finding a good dyno, sert tuner in the Maryland ,Deleware area.I have an 06 RoadGlide with the complete 95" kit with cams and Rinehart true duals. I see that HDmaps has one listed for it but not sure how reliable they are. I figured I would ask the pro's here because I would like to still get bike dynotuned even with a good map. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
carnochanm said:
I need help finding a good dyno, sert tuner in the Maryland ,Deleware area.I have an 06 RoadGlide with the complete 95" kit with cams and Rinehart true duals. I see that HDmaps has one listed for it but not sure how reliable they are. I figured I would ask the pro's here because I would like to still get bike dynotuned even with a good map. Thanks in advance for any info.
How about someone in Connecticut ?? GROCK from this forum is there and there is no one better. Send him a PM ?

·
05 FLHTCI
345 Posts
Frederick HD

Frederick HD is supposed to be pretty good. Depending on what part of the shore you are on, it could take a while to get there though. You might widen your search to eastern PA if distance is an issue. If distance is not an issue, then GROCK would be a super choice.

David

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the exact same set up as you do. If you get a custom map please post results. I am thinking about getting a custom map but not sure of hp and tq increase over generic download.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts