V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks. I´ve got a little issue with the Bobber I ordered on Oct 3rd. They told me there were a delivery time of about two motnhs , but time passes and nobody knows nothing about it. On the Stealer, they say thay have no info about it, so I decided to write HD HQ to figure out what´s going on... but there is no email address to write to, you just can send them a letter... From Spain!

The thing is, if anyone of you would have any info about possible delivery of HDI models to Europe, I would be more than happy (as I´m trading my bike to get the new one), or at least, have any way of communicatingv with HD a little bit faster than with envelope, paper and stamps...

thanks for your patience!

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
If your local stealer won't help the only option you might have is to try calling the HD Customer (no)Service number and see what they tell you.
It sucks that they don't have an email address to even attempt to get information.
Good luck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
kabuki said:
Hi, folks. I´ve got a little issue with the Bobber I ordered on Oct 3rd. They told me there were a delivery time of about two motnhs , but time passes and nobody knows nothing about it. On the Stealer, they say thay have no info about it, so I decided to write HD HQ to figure out what´s going on... but there is no email address to write to, you just can send them a letter... From Spain!

The thing is, if anyone of you would have any info about possible delivery of HDI models to Europe, I would be more than happy (as I´m trading my bike to get the new one), or at least, have any way of communicatingv with HD a little bit faster than with envelope, paper and stamps...

thanks for your patience!
I called MoCo customer service for you. all Dynas for International sales have been repaired and are being shipped now. They say your dealer has this info and should have given it to you. look for your bike in no longer then 3-4 weeks. HD Customer service fax # is 1-414-343-8358. or phone # 1-414-343-4056.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PowerCobra98 said:
The holdup was the recent tranny recall. HD held all shipments while they were internally fixing the issue. You just need to be patient.
Yep, that´s waht I thought.
The thing about patience is not only getting the bike o´my dreams (it´ll arrive sooner or later), the thing is I sold my car to get the money for the bike, and I´m selling my little Honda Shadow for the same reason... and I got 2 options: not selling the bike for the moment (I have already a buyer) and loose money with every day that passes, or selling the bike in a week, and have no transportation until the bike arrives... which I have no idea when it´ll happen!

Obviously, I´m on my way of becoming a buddhist monk, my friend... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts