V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hello,

This is An idiot who can't read the rules and I have started a new web site called Damn I'm stupid. I would like to invite you to post some motorcycles or parts you have for sale. My site is geared around the idea of spamming the VTF to bring many potential buyers as possible to my idiotic site.

My idiotic site is supposed to help me take money from buyers and sellers of Harley Davidson Motorcycles over the internet. For BUYERS interested in purchasing any Harley Davidson Motorcycles or Parts. damnI'mstupid is free to browse and contact sellers. You can begin by viewing our featured ads or search through the categories using the search ads tools.

I have set up an introductory offer for dealers to post on our site for a discounted price. I would like to offer you a one time deal. If you post 4 or more motorcycle or parts ads on my site. I will give you banner placement free for two months.
I’m trying to bring as many people to the site as I can. I have list damnI'mstupid on over 300,000 search engines. There are more then 2000 people clicking thru the site right now. I have no content for them to view. So this is the challenge I face right now. I will be doing more advertisement to get traffic to this admittedly lame site. I also offer banner placement on are site. Please contact me for more information on banner placement.

Thank you, we look forward to doing business with you.

Eric Shelman

H

·
0 Posts
And Eric, we certainly look forward to doing business with you as well. Thanks for visiting the VTF.

Harris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts