V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I am Van van der Merwe from Pretoria South Africa, I have quite a few motorcycles and enjoy each and everyone of them I have quite a big workshop and like to play around and build stuff. I have most of the tools that anybody would need. I have a 2012 Heritage classic, Two wwii Harleys in boxes, (to be assembled) a 1952 royal enfield military style with sidecar and an American Ironhorse slammer 2009. My wife has two harley choppers. Apart from that I have a pocket bike for the grand daughters.

I think this is the place for me.

Regards

Van

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I be glad when you get enough posts for pictures and a few of the countryside would be helpful, because I doubt I will ever visit your country. Nice intro thanks and welcome.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcoming me, I will sure post some picks and if you ever decide to visit make sure to give me a call.

Regards

Van

·
Registered
119 Posts
We are not supposed to covet or neighbors property, but since we are not neighbors I would have loved to had one of those boxes WWII HD`s. Welcome from Tucson, Arizona.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to a thread on the WW2 bike re-assemblies.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I want you to leave a key under a rock near the front door. It is only like a 24 hr plane ride over there. Don't forget to leave the bike keys on the coffee table.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
897 Posts
We are not supposed to covet or neighbors property, but since we are not neighbors I would have loved to had one of those boxes WWII HD`s. Welcome from Tucson, Arizona.
Are we talking about bikes boxed up for delivery in WWII that have never been opened?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good day to All, first thanks for all the reply's secondly my humbly appoligies for not responding earlier. Due to the nature of my work I have only two weeks every three months at home and very limited internet at site.
My work is very time consuming but my time at home is worth every minute that I can work on my bikes, Yes it may take me years but believe me I am not planning to leave Mother earth soon (God permit). Yes the two Harleys in boxes is still a long way ago. in the meantime I am playing with the other bikes and also help others were I can.
Keep riding and stay safe please

Regards

Van

1 - 10 of 10 Posts