V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 2003 Road King Classic two weeks ago and have about 700 miles so far. What a great bike! Had a 1900 FLT Police bike for a few years and really enjoyed it. A couple of years ago I got the NEW BIKE BUG and sold it and bought a 2000 Indian Chief. It's been a good ride but always seemed to have something not quite right. When I saw the new RK I made the move. Now have two bikes in the garage -- the Chief is for sale.

We live in So. Cal. (Manhattan Beach near LAX) and enjoy weekend riding with a couple of longer trips each summer. Found this site looking around for HD communities and have enjoyed lurking for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to meeting you and participating in discussions. Looks like a great place to hang out.

John

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congratulations on your 2003 Road King Classic -- 700 miles? Alright!!
How long did you have to wait for your bike to come in? It sounds like a lot of people here in the forum are starting to get their bikes. I'm happy for you. I'm hoping my bike comes in this month.
I'm sure you'll like to people here and you're right it's a great place to hang out.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Congratulation on your RK saw a 100th anniversary RK today they are real nice bikes. Welcome to the forum look forward to your posts.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts