V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started riding doodle bugs before I was a teen. I was about 13 when I did my first wheelie on an Allstate Moped, lol, almost went over backwards. Got my first Harley in 1967,it was a 60 XLCH with a mag and no retard, that thing backfired all the time. Some of you might know what that does to your knee. LOL I tried to park on hills as much as possible so I could get a rolling start. I've had many bikes since then and now I have an 82 FLH Classic Belt Drive which I've had for quite sometime now. She's been altered just a tad. Hope to have some fun conversing with ya. I really like just about everything there is to do. Music, Bikes, Landscaping my yard are at the top of the list right now.

Bud in the BlackHills of South Dakota:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Landscaping or Riding ...hmm?

Bud you're a man of much energy and determination. Everytime I want to work on the yard, I look at the bike ... back at the lawnmower ... back to the bike again and say "It's only grass". I've just got to do better! lol...

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard, Bud!

A friend of mine has an 82 FLH,that's a mighty fine ride ya got there!

Looking forward to your posts.
guido

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hey Bud! Glad to see you here! There are some good people here that love to share good times and information. We've got a dependable chat room now and plenty of room for posting. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. :D

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Hey, Bud! ;)

Welcome aboard. Looks like several of the members will be in South Dakota this summer. Maybe you can meet some of the folks while they're there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Bud, always glad to see someone new. Just be careful though, we have a bored poet in here! Post often and let's see some pictures.
Sheepboy

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
Welcome Bud

Welcome to the forum Bud, I hope u enjoy it here, I know that I have. See u in the chat room. Glad to see that u made it back from ur trip.

have a great day there

jb :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts