V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, fellow riders and Harley owners! I'm new to the forum, but not to Harley, as my 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic is my third Harley.

Here in Southern Arizona, the heat is easing up, and it's a great time for riding. I look forward to reading the great and informative posts here.

Keep the shiny side up!!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Welcome from California, your neighbor to the west. It's great to be able to ride all winter in the west. In fact, it's about the nicest time of the year to ride in Arizona. Well, maybe not at the higher elevations but in the south of Arizona it riding time right now coming up. I passed through northern Arizona twice in May. What a beautiful state you have there. Canyon de Chelly was an undiscovered gem for me on this trip. I didn't really know about it until I got there, and then spent a night at the lodge and riding around there. Nice place to cruise along on a Harley.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
hello and welcome! May the force be with you.. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, fellow Riders. here in the great state of Ohio getting ready to wind down the riding season. currently riding a 2005 Classic FLHTCI. been a great bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts