V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello? Are there any ladies out there at all? Start posting girls!!! What do you ride or do you want to learn or are you happy on back? Let's get our Lair rockin' girls!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello, I'm here, been busy getting the bike together. It's a 79 Lowrider, just transfered the title and put plates on it today. I am having a bit of a problem with the shifting, it's dropping 2 gears sometimes and it's finding another nuetral inbetween 2nd and 3rd, I don't like that. We did some adjusting, so I'll take it for a spin tomorrow and see what's up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry

It took me a while to find the lair, but now that I have it is the first place I will come when I get off of my blast.

Just how unusual is it to see women riders? I guess I never really paid attention before, but since I got the bike I've only seen one.

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
I'm getting ready to

Take my beginners safety course here in about a week. It's going to be a 3 day weekend. I'll let everyone know how I come out.

Have a great day everybody

jb :D :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
I find where I live that women riders are few and far between. I always assumed there were more of us out there, but the more I look around there really aren't that many. In the group I go with the only other girl is my sister-in-law. I was surprised when we went to Gettysburg, PA last year there were more women riding than I expected.

j-b, good luck with your course, let us know how you made out and what you thought of it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ladies.....

I am having way too much fun with the backseat driving thing. My only problem is that I don't have as much time to get on the back as I would like. The OM is always on it and that's fine with me.

Nothing like a Sunday ride, 75 degrees, loud pipes, and a bunch of shake rattle and roll goin on.

As long as we got harley....Well you figure out the rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts