V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 44yrs old bought my first bike in 1977 a yamaha xs250 after spending 2 days on a fs1e needles to say had a few crashes but survived and probably like the rest off you was hooked, then spent the next 27yrs buying faster and faster japs culminating in a hayabusa in 1999 after 5yrs with what can only be described as a missile I had had enough off speed and with the birth off my grandaughter as well, thought time to slowdown so I bought a norton commando 1975 mk2a, my first bike with with a soul I would never say nothing against *** bikes but after the norton thats something they are lacking in (sorry *** owners) then I did the unthinkable bought a 2005 lowrider, pure heaven what a bike its slow heavy doesnt handle very well but an absolute joy to ride and dont get me started on the sound , hope to chat, debate, listen, learn.cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry about the rugby..lol

Welcome to the site mate.....we all know exactly what you mean about the sound etc...fantastic..look forward to your posts...ride safe and enjoy:welcome:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
welcome to the H-D lovers forum for those who understand.

Post up and join the band.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome,
Newish here myself...and from "Gt Yarmouth" sigh!,also had a lowrider{now a fatty}and the reams of *** stuff..no busa tho!
enjoy.
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
forums

I have never been one for forums but there seems to be so many like minded people on vtf that could change, looking forward to chating with you all. cheers. ps there is nothing wrong with Gt Yarmouth (is there) and we did beat the aussies

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and welcome to the world of HD's. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts