V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello from the mountians of the lower south/west corner of Virginia. This is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right.
The newest member of my family is a 94 Electra Glide Classic, got it about 3 weeks ago. I've only snuck in about 200 miles so far (some very cold) but I'm having a tuff time getting rid of this smile.
Thanks......Todd

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the family. I'm sure you will enjoy the bike and the forum. There are a lot of great folks in here that can always offer you their 2 cents even when you don't want it :)

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Welcome. Where are you from down there? I was born in Richlands, VA and almost 90% of my family is still down in that part of VA.

Jerry

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new ride. And by the way, the smile never goes away ... enjoy.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. I hear ya on the smile. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
Congrts on the new ride. As was stated earlier the smile doesn't go away.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Virginian

Greetings from Northern Virginia, and welcome to the forum.

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
:Welcome: to the forum. I used to live in Norfolk - way back when. Va has got some great roads to travel, I'm sure that smile is only going to get bigger!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Glad to see another Va rider :welcome:

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Welcome again, from the other end of the state! Keep that smile - better riding weather is coming!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts