V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just a brief introductory note from a UK HD owner. Found some useful and interesting info on the forum and thought I may be able to contribute myself, so here i am all registered up.

20+ years of owning, building, tuning and riding Harley chops here in England, so picked up a few tips (alongside making plenty of mistakes lol) along the way.

Run a 103" Twincam Chop that I built myself (with plenty of help from some good friends tho), along with a Custom 106" S&S Dyna Lowrider and I'm around halfway there with a new Twin-Cam based dragbike project. HD drags are pretty slim on the ground here in England, so we have to be content with upsetting the *** multis over the 1/4 mile - and they sure do get upset when a HD beats them, make's all the hard work so much sweeter.

Al

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Welcome Al. I love my visits to the UK but am too scared to ride or drive there. I'd lose concentration somewhere and would get myself killed. And that is some nice machinery you have there.

·
Registered
9,250 Posts
Hi, Just a brief introductory note from a UK HD owner. Found some useful and interesting info on the forum and thought I may be able to contribute myself, so here i am all registered up.

20+ years of owning, building, tuning and riding Harley chops here in England, so picked up a few tips (alongside making plenty of mistakes lol) along the way.

Run a 103" Twincam Chop that I built myself (with plenty of help from some good friends tho), along with a Custom 106" S&S Dyna Lowrider and I'm around halfway there with a new Twin-Cam based dragbike project. HD drags are pretty slim on the ground here in England, so we have to be content with upsetting the *** multis over the 1/4 mile - and they sure do get upset when a HD beats them, make's all the hard work so much sweeter.

Al
Very cool! Sounds like you enjoy causing a little mayhem too. Good on ya! Got a few racers who drop in here form time to time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts