V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i should get on here and finally post my intro. I was born and raised in garden city michigan I now reside in st.charles (due to job relocation) which is west of saginaw. I purchased a wrecked 1994 ultra classic which i have rebuilt and enjoy the hell out of. Last week end was our madian voyage(3/10/06) And wouldnt ya know it some lady hits me at a red light and bust up the back of the bike. (off to court we go to get her to pay.) Can't wait to pick your brains and offer help where i can. Thanks for letting me joining.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Glad you are okay and sorry about the mishap... good luck in court.

Welcome to the forum... post up... pick at will... and enjoy.

MITTEN STATE?!?!? No self respecting biker should ever admit to being from anyplace known as the land of MITTENS!!!!! At least you are not a "newbie".

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
:welcome: to the VTF ?prty:

Lots of great info and characters around here, post early and often.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
darrelbarrows said:
I knew i was gonna get flack for my title but thats ok. I have the wavos to say it. If we can't take some critisism or ribbing why even talk to any one.#[email protected]
Welcome from the Mitten State. At least it is better than being from the gay state.

I was raised in Westland and Livonia.

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
:welcome: to the best H-D forums on the net. Kinda tuff typing with these mittens:cheers:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. That has to suck. Glad your ok though. Post up often and enjoy.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Actually, you should wear your mittens AND your scarf - the Yoopers get mad if you don't include them... Trolls wear the mittens, Yoopers wear the scarf. Only a Michigander will get THAT one! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident - but welcome to the board!! You'll get a lot of input on how to rebuild -- good luck!

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
Lady Godiva said:
Actually, you should wear your mittens AND your scarf - the Yoopers get mad if you don't include them... Trolls wear the mittens, Yoopers wear the scarf. Only a Michigander will get THAT one! :thumbsup:
She is right. You know!

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Welcome, even though your a troll.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
New from the Mitten State Too!

I'm from Detroit, went to school in Ann Arbor, moved to Milwaukee, then Chicago and now live in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley. Started riding at 12 (minibikes) and have ridden on an off (more on) over the years. I currently ride a 1999 FLSTF and am interest in talking with others who have done long distance rides on EVO softails.

Nice to meet you all!

Lloyd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts