V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first motorcycle back in 1971 when i was 18 years old. A honda 350. Had a blast on that bike. Then in 1973, purchased a BSA 650, which I rode for about three years. Then got to busy raising a family and with work, went almost 30 years without riding until my wife bought me a 05 se fat boy. Have also ordered a 06 GE Ultra that should be in soon. My wife took the training course last summer and now is riding a 883L. We are having a blast. Can not wait for warm weather to arrive in the northeast so we can get the bikes out

d man

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I grew up in southern NH and spent a lot of time in the Keene/Dublin area. I bought one of my favorite cars in Swanzey. Great area for riding.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome from Virginia

Let me add my :welcome: to the rest, my other half also rides a 883L!

Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

·
He lives........
767 Posts
I was just in your neck of the woods a few weeks back, and made a stop in Monadnock HD to pick up some shirts. My wifes brother lives in Keene, we were there for ten days.

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Welcome from another cold weather friend:beer:

·
Registered
250 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to the forums !

I had a Honda 350 and BSA 650 about the same time you did.

By the way, did your BSA have one carb or two ? They sure were fun bikes ! I kinda miss Kick starters, adjusting valves, chains, etc. and having everything get metal fatgue from the vibration - and fall off.

Drop by the Lounge and chat some time.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF,

You have an impressive fleet of American Iron!

Post up and feel at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts