V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I must admit that I have been lurking for quite a while so I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Shawn and I have a 2002 FLSTF that I purchased new in March of '02. It is the 8th bike I have owned, but my first HD (had to get all of that crotch rocket stuff out of my system in my twenties).

I have almost 20,000 miles on it now and try to get out as much as possible (when the snow isn't around here which seems like six months out of the year!). I have learned a lot by reading several of the post topics and have to say that I am really impressed with the amount of knowledge and information that is available on this site. It has allowed me to conduct a lot of research for my possible future purchase of an '06 or '07 Ultra.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! Thanks for having me.

Cheers from cold A$$ Minnesota....{salute(

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the baggage claim section of AREA 51. Please have your Id badge ready for the guard to see.....oh sorry wrong thread.

Welcome to the posting side of the finest motorcycle forum in the entire galaxy.

You have picked a wonderful spot to dig in for the cold and long winter.

When the ice melts..........We shall ride again.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey, Retrax. Welcome to VTF! Pull up a chair, warm drink and post away! You'll like it here. Lot's of good folks to hang with.

Like Popeye reminds us, it will be warm soon and we'll ride again!

Enjoy the ride!

Ray

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Glad you stopped lurking and decided to join us. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts