V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been viewing the site for a few months, and finally getting around to posting an intro. I am riding my First Harley, a 2004 FXSTSI. Rode some dirt bikes and 3 wheelers as a kid (showing my age, no 4 wheelers then) and logged some miles in College on a friends Yamaha 650 Special (no insurance, unregistered) on the back roads of South East PA. That was it for most of 20 years, a good portion of which was spent as one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. Turned 40 last year and finally got a bike. With 3 kids under 10 I dont get on many long rides , but still managed a little over 6K the first year. Enjoy the site and I appreciate the responses to the few questions I have posted.

Lane,

Corpus Christi, TX

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the best site that exists to discuss motorcycles, or anything else that suits you.
Post often.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome lane. We can always use another JAR HEAD around this fine place.

Thanks for your dedicated years of service and congrats on the bike.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Hey Lane, I am in Corpus Christi also. Are you a HOG member? If so see you at the meeting this next Monday at B&J pizza if not go by the HD dealership, get joined up (they have the forms and all) and then come join us on Monday and for some of our rides. Link to our website is in my photo album below. See you around, you can't miss my yellow RG, so far the only one like it in our area.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Love them Springers. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Carrie you got a picture of the ass-ops-butt of that motorcycle but you ain't in none of the pictures. :crying: Good looking bike. And heres a welcome from a central Texas boy. I don't get down that way much but you never know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts