V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CVO breakout
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum so an introduction is a must. Bought a 2017 CVO breakout from the original owner with a Grand total of 190 miles on it, yes a garage queen for sure. Always wanted a CVO model but never pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
2017 CVO breakout
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gollee! An introduction I remember those. Welcome from Nakina, NC.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
Captain Hook with well over 11,000 posts I would say you have been here for quite some time. North Carolina is also a beautiful place to ride. 👍

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
Captain Hook with well over 11,000 posts I would say you have been here for quite some time. North Carolina is also a beautiful place to ride.
No I haven't been here very long. What it is I have a big mouth. Once in awhile I will try to help someone if their problem happened to me. Other than that I don't know jack about the mechanicals of a Harley engine and have been corrected a few times.lol I had a couple strokes shortly after joining V-twin and a bunch of these guys saved me while I was in the hospital. Some I have met for dinner some I rode with and one I stayed at his house for 3 nights. So you have joined the best forum fuk the rest. I was going to get V-twin tattooed to my chest, but when he put the stencil on the bottom of the V was on my nipple so I didn't get a tattoo. Do you believe that?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts