V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding my 04 Fat Boy for a little over two years now and have been a reader of the forum for just about the same amount of time. I enjoy riding, travel and golf. I've lived here is San Diego for over 22 years and work in the electronics industry as an engineer. I'm pretty much just a listener here on the forum and haven't posted prior to this message and my signature test. I really enjoy and appreciate all the knowledge and information shared by all.

·
Registered
473 Posts
:welcome: To the forum... Glad to see another SoCal boy posting. Lots of good stuff here! Enjoy:thumbsup:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,463 Posts
Great, honest intro my new friend.

Welcome to the posting side of this fine and chromed out, two wheeled, internationally renowned V-Twin powered forum.

Post up when you want or keep reading the fun stuff here at the camp.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: aboard. Two years and only two post? :blink: That is some great control!! Post away man! :beer:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome aboard I live in the South Bay area we should get together sometime and go to 04 Glides Ol'ladys bar and have a beer or two. Drop me a line

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
ShakyJake said:
Welcome aboard I live in the South Bay area we should get together sometime and go to 04 Glides Ol'ladys bar and have a beer or two. Drop me a line
WTF Whata mean my Ol Ladys bar? I bought out her partner with my own money! LOL She does run the place though. And her name is on the sign. LOL
:gun: :cheers:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.