V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding my 04 Fat Boy for a little over two years now and have been a reader of the forum for just about the same amount of time. I enjoy riding, travel and golf. I've lived here is San Diego for over 22 years and work in the electronics industry as an engineer. I'm pretty much just a listener here on the forum and haven't posted prior to this message and my signature test. I really enjoy and appreciate all the knowledge and information shared by all.

·
Registered
473 Posts
:welcome: To the forum... Glad to see another SoCal boy posting. Lots of good stuff here! Enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Hey.. welcome to the forum. I am a San Diego boy myself...

I guess I don't need to tell you how great the people are here... thanks for poking your head above the covers...

Now, lets see that Fatty.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining! All that fine riding weather and territory down there must limit your internet surfing time! Lucky bastige.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Great, honest intro my new friend.

Welcome to the posting side of this fine and chromed out, two wheeled, internationally renowned V-Twin powered forum.

Post up when you want or keep reading the fun stuff here at the camp.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: aboard. Two years and only two post? :blink: That is some great control!! Post away man! :beer:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Welcome aboard I live in the South Bay area we should get together sometime and go to 04 Glides Ol'ladys bar and have a beer or two. Drop me a line

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
fourstar said:
At least he's not a ;!pstwhore

Not that I would ever label anyone that way...
I seem to remember a time where you have made reference to that term in a post............LOL

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Give me a holler I live about 5 miles from there and the bar i was referring to is only about 2 miles away from the new place.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Another San Diego rider, '03 Fatboy, Black, checkin' in!

How's this for sad, the bike has just over 1,000 miles on it. Got it new.
There's weekend warriors and folks like me, the monthly warriors!! :)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
ShakyJake said:
Welcome aboard I live in the South Bay area we should get together sometime and go to 04 Glides Ol'ladys bar and have a beer or two. Drop me a line
WTF Whata mean my Ol Ladys bar? I bought out her partner with my own money! LOL She does run the place though. And her name is on the sign. LOL
:gun: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Sorry about that ...I did not know...so that means when we come by you are buying the first round??????

1 - 20 of 32 Posts