V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Sean. I live in West Chester PA. Have been riding since I was around 11. Recently got my second HD. Its a 98 Fat Boy.. I am in love with it. My forst ride was a 99 Sporty. Got her fresh from the crate. Loved it, but, had to move on to a big twin. Been dreaming of Fat Boys for quite sometime. Anyway, be safe out there. Live to ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you

Thanx for the warm welcome, it is very rare out here in the Land Of Cyber. i will gladly upload a pic as soon as I get my lazy butt outside a click one of my new ride. Thanx for the interest Dean. Look forward to sharing and reading stories. Peace and great riding to all of you.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Wait for me Sean! LOL . I'm behind on my forum reading for the last few days and haven't had a chance to give you a welcome. Anyway, I'm glad you came and joined us and hoping that you will post often.

Later,

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Re: Thank you

Sean/98 Fat Boy said:
Thanx for the warm welcome, it is very rare out here in the Land Of Cyber. <snip>
Yep, Sean, we're kinda special here at the H/D Forum. There are a LOT of good folks here. You'll feel comfortable. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts