V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Been a reader of the forum since I started riding in 2002. Started out with a 1988 XL883H purchased from my father in law. Moved up to a 91 FXSTC last spring after the sporty got too small for wife and I.
This winter I tore It down, getting tins painted, exhaust, seat and other misc. stuff. Expecting my first child (son) in June so I want to get the spending out of the way.
I splurged for premium membership about a month ago, and I'm glad I did. This site is a great place for help and Info. I like to do my own wrenching and mods and I can usually get most of my questions answered right here.

Thanks -
Jace

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum jace. Congrats on being a papa!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
jace said:
Hello,
Been a reader of the forum since I started riding in 2002. Started out with a 1988 XL883H purchased from my father in law. Moved up to a 91 FXSTC last spring after the sporty got too small for wife and I.
This winter I tore It down, getting tins painted, exhaust, seat and other misc. stuff. Expecting my first child (son) in June so I want to get the spending out of the way.
I splurged for premium membership about a month ago, and I'm glad I did. This site is a great place for help and Info. I like to do my own wrenching and mods and I can usually get most of my questions answered right here.

Thanks -
Jace
Hi Jockeyshift,
Lancaster is one of my favorite spots with the 1776 on Rt 30 my favorite place to eat. We go to the plays in the millinium theater on 896 and usually stay at the Best Western. We used to stay at Willow Valley but prices have gone way up.
Hey buying another bike doesn't mean you are moving up though. Sportys may be the top of the heap for some of us. Whatever the bike this is a great site.
OldDen

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Multiple congrats!! First and foremost on the upcoming birth of your son, and secondly for having such great roads to ride on so close to home. I love riding up your way. Oh, and also the Softail Custom. Long befor I even began to entertain the possibility of owning my own Harley, I used to drool over those.

Welcome!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Congrats on the baby.

Welcome to the forum.

Best of luck on the bike. Keep us posted on the baby and post some pics when you can.

Sit back and enjoy

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Welcome Jace. I grew up around there, Downingtown High, West Chester U. My folks are still up that way in Atglen. Watch out for the Horse and Buggy crowd. Glad to have you on the board.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
:welcome: to the VTF family, look forward to seeing you around the place. Lancaster Co. PA is one of my favorite places to ride.

Congrats on the new family member too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts