V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all- I puchased my firts Road King Classic just before Christmas and I am very excited about it. Also thankfull that the weather has been good to me and have had several chances to ride this month.

Brownjams- thanks for the advice- just learning this forum and will head over to the Exhaust section and get some advice on changing out my pipes and air filter kits to get this bike a little more power. Chip

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
chipper914 said:
Hello all- I puchased my firts Road King Classic just before Christmas and I am very excited about it. Also thankfull that the weather has been good to me and have had several chances to ride this month.

Brownjams- thanks for the advice- just learning this forum and will head over to the Exhaust section and get some advice on changing out my pipes and air filter kits to get this bike a little more power. Chip
If your bike is EFI and you change out the pipes / air cleaner then you will need to get your EFI remapped.

:welcome: to the furums.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Chip

Welcome to the Forum

Nice Roadking, Cycle of the Gods.

Post up and enjoy this fine 2 wheeled forum of extraordinary motorcycles.

·
Rider
848 Posts
chipper914 said:
Im just North of Raleigh- Your about 2 hours away huh?
Yep, its about 2 hours. If you get up this way there is some really good riding around Wilkesboro, Boone, Linville, etc. Let me know and I'll send you some suggestions.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I'm in North Raleigh also. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts