V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, new to the forum. Been in China for the last 13 years, just back in September. Bought a 2010 Custom softail Pro street late December. 103 EVO engine S&S carb, blah blah.. Trying to work out some kinks, hopefully can find some answers here from guys who know more (which wouldn't take much). Hope ya'll have a good day.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Arizona. My understanding is the 103 is called the twin cam, not the Evo. Evo was replaced by the 98 which was replaced by the twin cam. Twin cam replaced by the Milwaukee eight.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from Tucson, Arizona. My understanding is the 103 is called the twin cam, not the Evo. Evo was replaced by the 98 which was replaced by the twin cam. Twin cam replaced by the Milwaukee eight.
I think it's a 103 because it has the big bore S&S conversion kit.

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
Know it all.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
Roxboro is in Person county north of Durham.
I am beginning to think you are not posting from India.lol So do you speak Chinese fluently? I always thought if I wanted a 3rd wife I would go to the local restaurant and pick one that didn't speak English. That way when she cussed me out I wouldn't know what she said unlike my present one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am beginning to think you are not posting from India.lol So do you speak Chinese fluently? I always thought if I wanted a 3rd wife I would go to the local restaurant and pick one that didn't speak English. That way when she cussed me out I wouldn't know what she said unlike my present one.

I can speak just enough Mandarin to get by in China by myself. I found it was best to keep it that way or you'd get the 3rd degree from every person you came across. My wife speaks very good English though she won't cuss so it's cool.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome from FL.

·
Registered
16,993 Posts
What?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts