V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess my name should be assbackwards because my first post was congrat a guy just entering sobreity and a couple after that.Then I decided to sell some things that are collecting dust and seen I should introduce myself.SORRY. I am 48 yrs old retired from the railroad and just getting back into biking,logged almost 17000 miles last year and getting my 05 ultra bumped up to 95" as we type or peck I should say ,Thanks for all the great info will join soon, Larry Root aka woodmaster ?prty:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome fellow Michigander. Lets go riding when the weather breaks. I am in Jackson.

·
Registered
474 Posts
welcome fellow michigander, you will find this to be a cool site. :cheers: come on warm weather :chopper:

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
Welcome from another fellow Michigander.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Post up often and enjoy.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
welcome larry to the forum. Don't put to much time into the farm this year. You will never get to ride if you do.

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Dayum, lookit all these Michiganders! Another one here - welcome to the forum!

We should all get together and do a warm weather dance - this snow s*** is getting old.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Low_Rider said:

We should all get together and do a warm weather dance - this snow s*** is getting old.

That, or brave it like Bill - aka wkohn!! He rides anyway -- he da man!!

We might think of making the ride to Hell... meet up for a blessing, a burger do a ride...

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Low_Rider said:

Welcome from a FORMER Michigander (36 years)!!

Couldn't stand the long winters waiting to ride so I migrated south. (There's a reason Michigan is shaped like a mitten and a scarf, folks...) ;)

I'll do a warm weather dance for ya down here in SC - it seems to work around here!

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
This snow and ice are in the way of my ride time. :badmood:

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
FXDRYDR said:
That, or brave it like Bill - aka wkohn!! He rides anyway -- he da man!!

We might think of making the ride to Hell... meet up for a blessing, a burger do a ride...

Nah, I'm just crazy. We could go there while Hell is frozen over. :yes:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Larry:

Welcome to the fine and fast forum of some of the greatest Human beings who ever rode, wrote about and own motorcycles.

Dig in and post up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
intro

mich here ride a 58 pan bobber been that way for 3 decades.so central mich by the Ind. line just love living on the state line you have choices if ya know wat I mean having two states to choose from doubles your chances of gettin away not that I would defy law enforcement!!!!For those of you that havent rode mich you dont know wat you are missin later ride safe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts