V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! To all from Mexico

I´n new to this forum and to motorcycles, as a matter of fact yesterdar I purchased my first bike ever, it is a 2003 Fatboy, I have driven bikes before but never actually own one, and let me teel you I´m hooked, yesterday i drove about 50 kilometers, and i just could not stop, i cant wait the weekend to put some serius milage on it.
I´m really looking to customized it, i have seen so many accesories for a bike,.
By the way I live in Puebla a town about 85 miles south-east Mexico City, there are about 50 bikes here in Puebla and a group of 10 are thinking to go to Milwakee to the 100 celebration gathering, maybe if I feel confortable riding all the way to Milwakee will join them and hope to meet the members of this forum.
I´m 34 years old, merried,i have 3 beautiful kids, 7, 5 and 4 years old

I will keep you informed about my progress, and hope to lear a lot about motos from all the members

Adios a todos

Sirius

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Congradulation on the purchase of the FatBoy and welcome to the fourm. Looking foward to hearing about your progress. Post up often.

Peace

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D ¡Dé la bienvenida al foro! Usted ha llegado en el mejor del internet, goza y anuncia a menudo. ...

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Welcome to the most informative and knowledgeable site known to exist. Enjoy and have you taken the MSF, we highly recomend it, the streets are very different than dirt.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome Sirius, I too am new to this forum and am enjoying it very much! I've been to Mexico several times, but never to your area. Beautiful country and people!

Adios!

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
Mucho gusto! Welcome aboard. Been all over Mexico from the jungles to the beaches and love it. Some of the friendliest people in the world who always made me feel welcome. I see your not too far from one of my favorite haunts Veracruz. Good luck with your fatboy and hang with us here as often as you can

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sirius Black,Welcome to the board.

Hope you and your amigos can make it to Milwaukee. Folks love looking at the plates on the bikes to see where they came from. Also keep your eye on the "The Great Lakes Region" forum I'm sure there will be some eyeball events as we get closer to the Party.

Buzz

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
FUV ALL THAT! YA NRING ANT TACOS WITH YA?

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gee, thanks for this warm welcome, i´m shure going to enjoy a lot being part of this family.
I will try to post very often, cause i have 1000 questions about harleys

Thanks again, and the tacos are on me

Sirius

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Sirius!

Glad you joined us,you've come to the right place,feel free to jump right in.

Post often & enjoy!
guido

1 - 16 of 16 Posts