V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early this morning I was lookin for some help in the Internet about pulleys and other hd stuffs and... :thumbsup: find this cool site!

So, here I am, I'll try to write in good english evry time I write, but sometime my problem is that I know the words of the bikes parts but no the words to keep a normal conversation...

Anyway, I hope to keep on learning day by day.

bye

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Bienvenido al VTF!
(Welcome to the VTF)

Si tienes problems con una parta o descripcion, escrbelo in Espanol.
Hay mucho gente aqui que puede traduzcalo
(If your have problems with a part or descriptions, write it in Spanish. There's a lot of folks here that can translate)

Cual moto tienes? Cual modificaciones?
(What bike do you have? What mods?)

A mi me gusta mucho Espana. Fui en vacaciones alli in 1992. No pudiera encontrar ningun vendador de Harely para comprar una camisa. Pues, las vida es asi. (I really like Spain. I went there on vacation in 1992. I couldn't find a single Harley dealer to buy a t-shirt. Oh well, that's life.)

Nos vemos
(We'll be seeing you)

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,036 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Hey, you write better english than some of the guys from the US. Lots of great info here and you can't find it in a search, please ask and someone will help you. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the welcome. Gracias, tios!

I forgot to tell you about my bike. Ok, here we go...
It's a 99 Dyna Super glide that I bought after been riding 3 years on a 96 Sportster 1200. When it came to me, the Dyna was almost stock, the guy just did a couple of things, wide t-trees, headlamp, SE mufflers, and he also had set a bags and a sissy bar with a pad. These last things weren't my prefer look, so I removed. The bike had a fatboy-style handlebar...that wasn't the kind of look I liked, either.

My girlfriend DOES LIKE the bike like that...you know... comfortable, stock rear shocks and its softly, huge and horrible backseat, and the sissy bar... Ok, I can understand the girls whose usually ride miles and miles on the backseat... but I always say: If I would wanted to do the comfortable way, I should bought a Goldwing, or I put two wheels at the bottom of our bed.

Meanwhile back, once Lisa (my gf) understood the bike look should be changed, and six months later, I started to look for information, photos, seeing others FXD... I decided to do it low and I made it surgery to remove the extra weight... I'm talking bout my bike, right?!...she doesn't need it.

I put a t-bar from pro-one, 1 1/2" and made the internal wiring, a pair of Progressive Suspension 11' with covers were installed, Rizoma forward controls, lePera solo seat (the passenger pad came later), bobtail fender, a couple of Maltesse-cross tail lights...grips, some covers, mirrors, and I painted it black with a little inscription "just another f**** black bike".

Well, I have to find the way to put photos on this... and you'll see the bike.
Hope it will be soon...:harhar:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.