V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early this morning I was lookin for some help in the Internet about pulleys and other hd stuffs and... :thumbsup: find this cool site!

So, here I am, I'll try to write in good english evry time I write, but sometime my problem is that I know the words of the bikes parts but no the words to keep a normal conversation...

Anyway, I hope to keep on learning day by day.

bye

·
Registered
18 Posts
Greetings from another one from Madrid!!
Hope you enjoy the forum, there´s a lot of info and good advices around here.

un saludo, man.:D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Bienvenido al VTF!
(Welcome to the VTF)

Si tienes problems con una parta o descripcion, escrbelo in Espanol.
Hay mucho gente aqui que puede traduzcalo
(If your have problems with a part or descriptions, write it in Spanish. There's a lot of folks here that can translate)

Cual moto tienes? Cual modificaciones?
(What bike do you have? What mods?)

A mi me gusta mucho Espana. Fui en vacaciones alli in 1992. No pudiera encontrar ningun vendador de Harely para comprar una camisa. Pues, las vida es asi. (I really like Spain. I went there on vacation in 1992. I couldn't find a single Harley dealer to buy a t-shirt. Oh well, that's life.)

Nos vemos
(We'll be seeing you)

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Hey, you write better english than some of the guys from the US. Lots of great info here and you can't find it in a search, please ask and someone will help you. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. You do type better than some people on the web. There are some that think ebonics took the place of hooked on phonics for english grammar.

Post often and enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the welcome. Gracias, tios!

I forgot to tell you about my bike. Ok, here we go...
It's a 99 Dyna Super glide that I bought after been riding 3 years on a 96 Sportster 1200. When it came to me, the Dyna was almost stock, the guy just did a couple of things, wide t-trees, headlamp, SE mufflers, and he also had set a bags and a sissy bar with a pad. These last things weren't my prefer look, so I removed. The bike had a fatboy-style handlebar...that wasn't the kind of look I liked, either.

My girlfriend DOES LIKE the bike like that...you know... comfortable, stock rear shocks and its softly, huge and horrible backseat, and the sissy bar... Ok, I can understand the girls whose usually ride miles and miles on the backseat... but I always say: If I would wanted to do the comfortable way, I should bought a Goldwing, or I put two wheels at the bottom of our bed.

Meanwhile back, once Lisa (my gf) understood the bike look should be changed, and six months later, I started to look for information, photos, seeing others FXD... I decided to do it low and I made it surgery to remove the extra weight... I'm talking bout my bike, right?!...she doesn't need it.

I put a t-bar from pro-one, 1 1/2" and made the internal wiring, a pair of Progressive Suspension 11' with covers were installed, Rizoma forward controls, lePera solo seat (the passenger pad came later), bobtail fender, a couple of Maltesse-cross tail lights...grips, some covers, mirrors, and I painted it black with a little inscription "just another f**** black bike".

Well, I have to find the way to put photos on this... and you'll see the bike.
Hope it will be soon...:harhar:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
nice Super Glide my new friend.

Welcome to the wonderland of a forum for bike lovers like Us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts