V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After sitting back watching (and learning from) you guys, just wanted to properly introduce myself. I've ridden since I was 6 yrs. old on various imports but only dreamed of owning and riding my Harley until 2 years ago. Man what an experience. This is a great place to hang out if I can't be riding (like while I'm working- don't tell the boss) and I've learned alot from all you regular posters. Thanks for sharing all the great info, and if I can help in any way, I sure will. Now I just need to stop being a welfare member and pay-up for a premium membership. Thanks again for letting a "po boy rider" hang out and learn
bwbhawg

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome

Howdy from a fellow Mid Atlantic biker, welcome to the VTF. As you pointed out there is lots of good information around here as well as a few characters!

Look forward to seeing you around the forum or on the road. BTW you can think of the forum fees as an extension the infamous Harley tax! :laugh:

Keep the shiny side up!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Now being here for over a year and only 2 post... :spank: Get busy and post up man. :beer4u:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts