V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Amedeo David, i write from Rome. i have a road king 1450 and i lke to travel about italy! see you... in italy naturally if you want to come! ;-)

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
:welcome: to the VTF! Someday I hope to even see the other side of the world! Glad you posted! Great pic, btw!!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome !

Welcome to the forum. I also live in Rome(GA) USA. I did visit Rome Italy in the early 70s while serving in the Navy. Nice place to visit. This place rocks!

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome

Travelled in Italy in the 90's back when I was in the Army, lovely country with some beautiful roads. Glad to know there's a Harley rider taking advantage of them.

:welcome: to the ?prty:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Amedeo,

Welcome to the forum... there are a few Italians here, myself included.

I'd like to take a ride down the coasta di Amalfi. I've been through Italy with my wife... the Cinque Terre was one of our favorite spots. We stayed in Vernazza... it was truly a place frozen in time.

Ciao...

·
Lazy 98
355 Posts
Welcome, from Hawaii!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Ciao Amedeo,

Welcome to the forum, I am a first generation Aussie/Italian, there are many Italians living in Adelaide.
My parents are from Avellino. I went there in 1976 aged 5 and then in 1998 man what a difference.
The old ways are very strong here because all of the migrants from Italy came here in the 50's and 60's and retained the traditions and such.
We have all the feasts for the saints and we still make our own wine, prosciutto, pasta, and my father still grows his own veggies and fruit in the back yard.

Ciao man

Angelo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the welcomel !!!
i need a haelp and i post a thread in the touring section!
see you!

·
Registered
381 Posts
forza roma

ciao amedeo

lo sono scott, vivo anche in roma. non posso osservare la sua foto, ma penso che la so.

controllare il suo pm per la mia email in roma. io guido un night train e sono amico di London dude - web chapter

vederla sulla strada

scott

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jockeyshift said:
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

hi jockey!
i hope that you can translate that i write!! my english-american is too bad :huh:

but the best thing is run with our H.D.!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Right on dude, been to Italy myself back in the ol Navy days. Ported at Genoa and took a train to Pisa. Had one hell of a time. Peace!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the internationally acclaimed forum of scoots, coots and beauts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'll be landing in Rome come July for vacation. Hope to see some more of your bueatiful city before I head north to Germany.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts