V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and thought i would say hello. Just bought a new 2012 street glide 103. Looking to put a new aftermarket exhaust on and thought i would come here and see what people think and get some good advice.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
hello and welcome!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I am new to this site and thought i would say hello. Just bought a new 2012 street glide 103. Looking to put a new aftermarket exhaust on and thought i would come here and see what people think and get some good advice.

I cant remember the guys name up at Brandts in Wabash, but he is a decent tuner. or drive down to Kokomo and see Mark Harrell(last I knew he was teaching up in ft wayne and may bring the dyno to you). thunderheader, v&h pro pipe, supertrap 2-1, or d&d fat cat are all good pipes. I am really liking the black v&h pro pipes. I like 2-1 for the broad torque curve you get with no dips.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum from WA state! Enjoy your SG!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Welcome from Michigan .... The recommndation to Brandts is good advice. I use to stop there coming through and talk with Waldo Brandt for years. He was a great man. As for "Dooman"s quote I'd like to add one I subscribed to for years ..."Cubic dollars will beat cubic inches every time"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts