V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hearitage 04 vivid black
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i would stop in and say hi:wavey: im from illinois and i guess i will be short on my story. back in the 70's i asked my dad to buy me a indian dirt bike but he couldnt swing it so i didnt get it but i understood why .i rode a few dirt bikes here and there and then in 85 i bought my first street bike it was i think a 80 honda 500 custom. i had it for a summer and got rid of it and then in 87 i bought a 76 900 cow i hated it had it for about 2 weeks and got rid of it but all this time i wanted a harley. and then i told my wife that i would not get another bike till i got a harley so i went about 3 or 4 times of saving for my down payment and then things came up and i had to use the money :huh: so then in 2003 i finely made up my mind that if i was going to get one i wanted to do it before i was 40 so i started to save overtime money and any extra cash i could come up with sold alot of stuff had a big big snap on tool box that i used when i was a mechanic sold it i sold almost everything ^rolleyez^ and in sept. of 2003 i ordered my first harley at reimans in kewanee illinois. its an 2004 hearitage i couldnt wait for the day it came in. and then the day came it was march of 2004. my wife and i went to check it out and i thought i was going to cry i was so happy that my dream was coming true. then they told me the title wouldnt be there for another week so i had to wait :huh: but before we left they checked the mail and it did come in so i got to ride it home that day:banana: :woohoo: i was in heaven i would like to get some pic up soon im new to this so it might take me awhile to get it done but i will get it .so i hope to chat to some of you soon .

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums and congrats on the new scoot. I am sure you will find some helpful information here if you decide to customize that bike or want to add some performance goodies to it.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Welcome to the world of motorsickles!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to VTF.

A great place for great people to talk, eat, learn, think and laugh about our beautiful scoots.

post up and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts