V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Holly mother of pearl. Tell us the truth. Who are you. You have a Lambo and your from West Hollywood....~!Awesome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FATVETTE said:
Holly mother of pearl. Tell us the truth. Who are you. You have a Lambo and your from West Hollywood....~!Awesome!
You said West Hollywood, I said Hollywood. :coffee:

I'm Fish, fish ReBuy, nice to be here..:thanks:

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
:boobies: Welcome!! I used to live in Hollywood Hills off Barham Blvd. right at the top of the hill. Used to be a burger joint called 'Fat Jacks' on the left hand side of Barham heading into the Valley. Best damn burgers I ever had. Oh well, just wondering??:chopper:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Lots of great and useful info here... I'm also new to this, but have enjoyed reading many posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
8-Ball said:
Very nice looking pig.... what's that funny looking yellow thing in the background?

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, it's a cage called Lamborghini Murcielago, the only thang to get you more tail then a hog around here. :boobies:
Thank you for welcoming me to your forum, I will use this opportunity to invite ya'll to my other forum if you want to know more about Lambos, it's called www.lambo-power.com (don't forget the "-" dash).
I'm actualy into different types of cars and bikes, I own several Porsches and currently race in the Rolex Cup (Grand Am Series), I used to race bikes with the AMA but quit 5 years ago.
The Heritage is my second hog, I used to have an 02' Fatboy which I sold and regretted very soon after, this one looks a keeper though..:chopper:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Nice toys and impressive racing crudentials...........

You will dig it here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts