V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all you Guys & Ladies! First time here. I found you all searching for info to finalise my first Harley Bike purchase.

I think you folks might just be able to help. I am about to order a Fatboy with stage 1 upgrade but i am a little unsure on the exhaust upgrade. I am leaning towards the V&H big radius pipes, am i on the right track? Are they ok? (i know they are loud but can be baffled down a bit, yes?)

I will be a regular visitor here so i can improve my knowledge along the way.

Cheers

Wyatt
:hmmm:

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Welcome! The big radius are pretty nice pipes. I have seen a few on Fatboys here on the forum. Not sure about baffles. I know I was able to get "quiet" baffles for my big shot staggards. Good luck!

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. You should post that question under the exhaust section. You could also call a parts supplier to check and see if baffles are made for the Big Radius.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Welcome from across the pond. You'll find lots of information around here, looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys - Nice to hear from you all.

Well i've gone and done it!! Ordered my first Harley and i feel real good!!!!

I will keep posting back in these forums with questions etc. and who knows in the not to distant future i may be able to start answering some.

Good Luck and Keep Safe

Wyatt:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
new harley

Hello Wyatt, welcome to the world of Harleys! My next door neighbor is from London. Only been here for about 4 years. Him and I have become great friends. I turned him on to HD , and he turned me on to Old Peculior! He says both are the BOLLOCKS. Love to get over there sometime with him.
POP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts