V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. from the East side of Atlanta. Like so many others, I've been away from bikes for quite a while. About a year ago, they opened up a new dealership down the street and it rekindled my interest in riding. Sold a Z06 and bought a Heritage. The wife has decided she wants to ride too, so off to Rider's Edge she went. She now has her first bike, a V-Star 650 Classic.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on both you and the OL riding together.

Post up and enjoy

·
Self Appointed!
173 Posts
hillbillym16 said:
Hi. from the East side of Atlanta...
Welcome to the Forum! Definitely a great place to hang out! I grew up in Marietta, but am currently living in Charlotte. Congratulations on the new bikes! You guys be careful riding them in that Atlanta area traffic!:yikes:

"See" ya around!!:cheers:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Welcome Hillbilly nice to see another GA boy here. Need to have your OL talk to mine as I am trying to get her to take that class also.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for all the welcomes. I've been looking around the forums for some time; looking for opinions, ideas, etc. about the bikes. I finally decided to introduce myself. I'm more of a reader than a poster.

Sheriff- I'm not originally from here; I moved here about 3 years ago. Originally, I'm from Tennessee but haven't lived there since the 70's before my military days. I'm not crazy about riding in Atlanta during rush hour. My first ride on the Heritage was when I brought the bike home from Earl Small's and drove thru Atlanta during the evening rush. Too hard to dodge the lunatics.

holobach- My OL liked the class (I did too when I took it). It's an intro, nothing difficult, but if you've never ridden or it's been a while, it's good.

Shutterbug- Yep, Granite Mountain. I didn't buy my bike from them though.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Welcome from Buford, always nice to see another Georgia rider

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Hello From Nashville

Hello there neighbor. The A T L is not that far. I go there a couple times a year. Pretty fun town.

?prty:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats to both of you. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts