V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hog Daddy
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Larry and I ride a 2005 FLHTCSE2, Screamin Eagle Electra Glide (the red one). I have recently moved to Fort Worth, TX from England, UK. My wife, who rides a 2003 Heritage Springer, and I lived there for nearly eight years because of my job, we loved every minute of it but it sure is nice to be back in the good ole USA. Looking forward riding in the sun instead of the rain, that is when our bikes get here, they're crossing the atlantic at the moment, then off to Milwaukee for US DOT/US Customs modifications and then they will be street legal, can hardly wait! See you on the road!!!

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
Larry, :welcome: to the forum. Obviously some very smart person told you of this great gathering place for those who love HDs.
Let's see a picture of those bikes, when the mods are done!
Ride safe, when you can...

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum and back home to the USA.

You will find this forum to be a wonderful place to hang out, make friends, talk motorcycles and even get some laughs.

Post some pics of those fine machines of yours when you get a chance.

·
Hog Daddy
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pic of us 10 miles north of Lake Geneva, Switzerland

On our way to St. Tropez for the European HOG Rally 2005.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
FLHTCSE2 said:
On our way to St. Tropez for the European HOG Rally 2005.
Great pic, welcome to the site. Would like to see more and learn more about your touring in Europe. Must have been fantastic. Also Howdy to you new Texans from a fellow Texan.

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
:welcome: from another Texan from Fort Worth. Post often. Hope to see you on the road when you get your bikes.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm and welcome back to the good ol USA. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. It is cool you got to ride a lot in another country. I would love to ride some in Australia some day. Maybe when I vacation there I can rent a scoot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts