V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Justin Miller. Just picked up my '03 Heritage Softail classic on 11/22/2002. I sold my Honda and bought this for myself as a 30th birthday present. There have only been a few days warm enough to ride but I have been loving every minute. I can't wait for some warmer weather. I can't believe I finally got it!

Justin

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Happy Bday present, Congrats and welcome to the forum! Post often and ride hard (when you can).................

·
Registered
544 Posts
30 aren't you a little young for a Harley, HAHA only kidding. When I was 30 I wished I could have gotten a Harley but back then they were AMF Harleys, so I glad I waited. You got a nice machine enjoy and ride safe,

Dave

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hi.. and welcome... i too just took delievery of my heritage softail classic...on nov. 13... is it a sweet ride or what??? what color.. and did you put different pipes on?? have fun.. happy riding..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
harleygirl64 said:
Hi.. and welcome... i too just took delievery of my heritage softail classic...on nov. 13... is it a sweet ride or what??? what color.. and did you put different pipes on?? have fun.. happy riding..
This bike is sweet! I bought the black one. I have not put different pipes on yet but I really want to. In fact I found this forum when I was out looking for advice on which pipes to get. If any one has suggestions or opinions it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
378 Posts
WOO HOO someone else from Colorado on here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts