V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Thanks for all the tech info posts on this site. A new guy like myself can really benefit from the trials and errors that others have experienced. Better yet, help keep a few dollars in the pocket by not repeating that bad experience. I'm a fairly new rider on an 05 RKC, with right over a year's experience with her. I've ridden bikes throughout my youth and have had my share of foolish falls at speeds I'd rather not speak of. Although those experiences make great stories, they are definitely not worth re-living. I stopped riding for a couple of decades because of my job and later raising a family. However, I find that I have not lost those auto-reflexes when dealing with quick-decision moments--usually involving sand on a turn, or braking and adjusting when a car runs a red light. Needless to say, I've tamed down the wild side (some) with my current ride, and also because my wife rides with me. Her safety and my fellow riders safety is always my primary concern on the road. I'm a proud owner of a RKC and thanks again for all your tips!

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Glad you joined

Glad to see you've joined our forum, sounds like you'll fit right in since sharing knowledge and experience are what makes this place great.

:welcome: and look forward to seeing you around.

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum nando.

Take care of that RKC ... wouldn't want to see any scratches on the new ride.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
San luis Obispo here, 'cept me and my bike are in Saudi. But I'm sharpening up my resume!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.