V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello every body. my really name is Dider. it's a Breton name.
I from Brittany in europe. I ride a v twin and i think that is the reason if i write in this place ;-) and, may be to learne or pratice better the english language.
I have sportster 87, and a 1340 flht 97 with side car Gx boxer. with these bikes all the family can ride.
i thing that all.
you can see my side car on the adress http://www.frappr.com/harleydavidsonsidecar .
kenavo , bye and thanks to your welcome
dider

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Dider:

Welcome to the forum. You will like it here.

We make some jokes from time to time but always keep focus on the motorcycles

So post up and make some friends....

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Dider!! Nice looking bike. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. that's one wild looking sidecar you own there. there's plenty of info here. check out the search function, it'll help you and give you hours of reading.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
maoutdu said:
hello every body. my really name is Dider. it's a Breton name.
I from Brittany in europe. I ride a v twin and i think that is the reason if i write in this place ;-) and, may be to learne or pratice better the english language.
I have sportster 87, and a 1340 flht 97 with side car Gx boxer. with these bikes all the family can ride.
i thing that all.
you can see my side car on the adress http://www.frappr.com/harleydavidsonsidecar .
kenavo , bye and thanks to your welcome
dider
welcome from toronto....lots to learn here...a few euro-folks on the site...(watch out for pete from LUX!) ..
interesting looking top for your sidecar...

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Cool sidecar...........Is that the one with the hot tub and wet bar?:D :D :D :D

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
P 0 P E Y E said:
Freddy

Did you have a 650 Yamaha?
Popey,
If your asking me????????? :unsure: no.......why?

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
My family has been passing around a Yamaha Radian for some time. It's been in 4 different garages around the family. Oddly enough, it was my older bro's so he never even asked if I wanted to have first dibs. Jerk :boxin:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Fred,

Thought there might have been a chance that you were someone I knew long ago. I was wrong.

:thanks:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for your welcome. the hard top of the side car is made in brittany. I have the matrix for make this hard top.
and yes It is the one with the hot tub and wet bar :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
maoutdu said:
thanks for your welcome. the hard top of the side car is made in brittany. I have the matrix for make this hard top.
and yes It is the one with the hot tub and wet bar :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .
Nice Dider...looks like a little coupe pulled up next to your bike...WELCOME, ENJOY!,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts