V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off welcome to my intro. I'm a rider of 30+ yrs, alltypes an sizes. But I must say, when my 02 ultra came to be, my wife an I feel we finally found what we feel is are favorite. Purchased new we now have over 60k, seems like only yesterday. the bike now has 100hp,& 102tq what ablast to ride 2-up. My wife of 37yrs often is standing on the porch waiting to go ride, when I return home from work. By the way she calls out the triple didget #'s of the speedo when we're having fun. Now thats a good gal what da think? any way thats enough babble for now, I'm glad to be aboard, so you all ride long an ride hard! Gene in Montana

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I envy you Gene!!! lots and lots of long beautiful roads out there!!!! Over here in the peaples republic of new joisey we have lots of conjestion and we get to play dodge car with all the traffic!!!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bibs,for the reply. hope you find some open roads back there, at least once and a while. Mt wife and I will be passing by your part of the country, in the summer of 07. Us an another couple, are riding the circumference of the USA , hitting the 5 corners on a 5 wk , 300-350 mile a day ride. I'm a truck driver by trade so, I know what your dealing with on the east coast, for driving condisions Gene

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hello Gene in Montana:

Welcome to the one forum where we all understand what it's like to actually adore your motorcycle. I personally get a chubby feeling about my roadking.

So pull up a chair and post as much as you dare........I promise not to stare

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
:welcome: to VTF Gene.
Sounds like you got a great bike and an even greater lady.
Aint nothin' like sharing the ride with the one you love.
Take it easy man.:beer4u:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Sounds like a fun bike. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts