V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a worthwhile place to spend my online time with interesting people and discussion and it looks like I found it--(the more time I spend here, the less time I'll spend shopping for bike parts I don't need on Ebay!)Anyway, great to be with you all and here's my story.....I was prohibited by my Dad from getting a car until I was 18, so when I turned 16, I bought my first bike, a Honda dirt bike, which pleased the career State Trooper to no end..(ahem)..Well, here it is more than 30 years later and I'm still riding, and actually have a car now too. Got my first Harley 4 years ago, a 98 FXD, Currently running Lightningstar wheels, Porker pipes, Ness Big Sucker, Corbin Hollywood Solo, Kuryakyn Silver bullets, lowered suspension, and lots-o-chrome. Looking forward to getting some ideas from you all on how to make my ride more unique, also would like to hear from those in twin cities area about cool charity runs---I will post bike pics soon.............

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Robert

Welcome to the finest 15 buck investment a man can make. If you choose.

This is the world renowned, internationally acclaimed coolest forum in the Galaxy.

Were serving up some chewing gum. Chewing gum for the mind, in all flavors.

Grab some laughs, TECHNO tips and make some friends. It's all here at the wonderful motorcycle cyber hangout called VTF.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts