V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon or at least it is where I am.I'm not a real good typer so bear with me. Been riding for about forever started with a sears mo-ped, honda super 90, then in 1965 got my first motorcycle a 650 twin lighting by BSA.along came responsibilties and family. I started riding again with an 05 Superglide and also now have a 07 Softail Deluxe.
Any way this site seems pretty neat and am glad i found it. I hope to get lots of good info and a few good laughs

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
exboypop said:
Good afternoon or at least it is where I am.I'm not a real good typer so bear with me. Been riding for about forever started with a sears mo-ped, honda super 90, then in 1965 got my first motorcycle a 650 twin lighting by BSA.along came responsibilties and family. I started riding again with an 05 Superglide and also now have a 07 Softail Deluxe.
Any way this site seems pretty neat and am glad i found it. I hope to get lots of good info and a few good laughs
yah get a bit of everything here ....

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
harleys_n_laddertrucks
1,013 Posts
Welcome....My buddies and I rode through Brooklyn today. We had lunch at the Artesion Wells bar at 127 and 12. Hope you injoy your stay....

Trucky911

1 - 4 of 4 Posts