V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the Season to be moding..... Falalala... lalala!!

Found this Site thru a Yahoo search.

Forum really is big & complete

I have a 2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTB Night Train.

I will be doing some modding this Winter.

Mainly trying to make the NightTrain more Night by putting what is left in

chrome to black

I would like to do a wheel conversion & hopefully

there will be someone that will want to depart with his stock 2006 set-up
(because he or she wants an even bigger fatty back tire )

Cheers & Merry Xmas

Marc

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Marc, glad you found us. This is a great place with lot's of great information and a bunch of good folks to share ideas and information with.

Enjoy that Night Train!

Ray

2005 Softail Springer Classic FLSTSCI

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Marc, the best MC site you'll find. If you have a question, you will find an answer here.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
J'aime Montréal. J'ai dépensé un morceau de temps là-bas sur les affaires. Rue de St. Catherine, le Vieux Port, et Bona Note's. J'ai un endroit dans P. L'E. je., très loin de Québec mais très Canadien. Accueil !

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I aussi, comme Montréal.Belle ville avec tellement à faire et voyez !J'avais l'habitude de visiter la coque souvent et ai toujours apprécié le temps passé là.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
He Shoots.........He scores

Hello Marc:

Nice bike you have. Welcome to the spectacular and exciting, internationally renowned, world class V-TwinFORUM.com.

You will find some very special folks here: You have a knife sharpening poet, a motor cop in the know when it comes to riding lessons, A Head porting genius, an electrical Micheal Angelo, a couple of great folks from down under, and a washed up cartoon character.

Jokes, skills and thrills all under one guise. Post up, get to know some real cool motorcycle enthusiasts here at the VTF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Welcome

Bilingual response.....that's great

Only problem is I dont under stand French???

Na.....just kiding I do understand it.

Cant wait to have the time search the forum database & find what I need or get help on what I want to do to the Bike.

I guess I will start tommorrow at work. :thanks:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Howdy Marc, Good to see another "Northern Rider" in here . It's reading -6 F. this A.M. That's just the start of it up here in Northern Ontario ! Time to fire up the "sleds" !
sno

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
snoman said:
Howdy Marc, Good to see another "Northern Rider" in here . It's reading -6 F. this A.M. That's just the start of it up here in Northern Ontario ! Time to fire up the "sleds" !
sno

-18 F here in upstate NY... OUCH!!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Going to tear into a FXD tonight. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts