V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone still around here that remembers me? I haven't been around for a couple years, and wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. Wife and I had a baby in February 2005, so that should pretty much explain where I've been for the last 18-29 months...BUSY.

I had to sell my FXR3 to buy a more suitable family vehicle...well...I guess I didn't HAVE to, but the wife was really pushing me to stop riding for a while, so I sold it.

I miss riding, and I am hoping I can find a used EVO softail to buy in the next year or so and get back in the wind. Anyways...just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Maybe I'll be back on the roads with you guys again soon. Until then...KSims1868 from Texas...over and out.

Ride safe!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Yep, still around. Congrats on the new addition to the family. I'm sure you'll be in the wind soon enough. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
ksims1868 said:
Anyone still around here that remembers me? I haven't been around for a couple years, and wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. Wife and I had a baby in February 2005, so that should pretty much explain where I've been for the last 18-29 months...BUSY.

I had to sell my FXR3 to buy a more suitable family vehicle...well...I guess I didn't HAVE to, but the wife was really pushing me to stop riding for a while, so I sold it.

I miss riding, and I am hoping I can find a used EVO softail to buy in the next year or so and get back in the wind. Anyways...just wanted to stop by and say hello.

Maybe I'll be back on the roads with you guys again soon. Until then...KSims1868 from Texas...over and out.

ide safe!!

Good hearing from you, and congratulations!
Hope you find a new bike soon! Just because you have a new family doesn't mean Riding Over, or bikes have to keep hubby from wife and baby. When I had my first, many moons ago, I bought a trailer that I pulled behind my family camper! We hit motorcycle ralleys as part of our vacation. It kept the family going together without any part feeling left out.

I'm 47 now, and have yet another little one on the way in April, have my little newest riding buddy who's four, and still have the older kids coming home from college with the friends! No nerdy Dad and Mom here!

Point is it is truley a lifestyle and you can all embrace it!

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
rickr01 said:
Good hearing from you, and congratulations!
I'm 47 now, and have yet another little one on the way in April,
You must love kids, or you're mad...JK... congrats and good luck.
I love my kids, but I know I wouldn't want a little one at 47. phew!

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
YankeeBob said:
You must love kids, or you're mad...JK... congrats and good luck.
I love my kids, but I know I wouldn't want a little one at 47. phew!

Mad, yes so that explains it! :dunno: :xhere: Who else is going to change my diaper when I,m 110 and going to their High school graduation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts