V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BIGLRY here just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy the site. 55 years old and been on the front or back of a MC all my life. Owned two bike shops in the past, now after 31 yrs a retired crane operator and commercial fisherman. I live on the Central coast of CA, Arroyo Grande. I have a small machine shop, CNC machining and custom buffing. My partner Bone and I making custom parts for the guys who have an idea, but not the tools to make them, this supports our addicting habit of building up our own bikes.
I love fast and big bikes cause I'm addicted to power and at 6' 5" 375lb it takes RWHP to move my fat a$$ around.
Right now building my second turbo VTX1800 (first one sold to my brother).
Daily rider is an 02 "C" VTX1800 with a few mods.
Any of ya get in my area give me a shout and we'll run up the 1 as it is my favorite hwy from Morro Bay to Big Sur.

BIGLRY

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. plenty of info here and sounds like you bring plenty of knowledge yourself. you might want to get your link off of your post. one of the rules is no advertising unless your a sponsor. you can edit it yourself if a mod doesn't get it first.

Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brownjams said:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. plenty of info here and sounds like you bring plenty of knowledge yourself. you might want to get your link off of your post. one of the rules is no advertising unless your a sponsor. you can edit it yourself if a mod doesn't get it first.

Good luck and ride safe.
Thanks for the welcome and tip, don't want to break any rules on my first post. LOL You can see where I spend a lot of my Webb time on another free member supported motorcycle forum http://www.californiavtxriders.com/forum/
If you ever cruising the Webb stop in and say hi, anyone who rides or just has a love of the motorcycle is welcome.

BIGLRY

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Biglry. Them VTX's are quick man. A very good friend of mine was killed two weeks ago that had one. He ran into the back of a dump truck on his dads Gold Wing. He loved his VTX and I learned alot about them. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts