V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and greetings everybody, My name is Jeremy Mott and i am 21, from canada saint john new brunswick, and this is my frist post here, i am a proud and happy owner of a brand new 2002 sportster hugger 883 and i am loving it, i have had other motorcycles, honda rebel 250, kawasaki ninja 250, being riding for 5 years, and out of all the bikes i have owed i have to say my fav is the my new sporty, what a feeling geting on brand new motorcycle, but just not that , its my frist brand new harley, got it this past spring, drove it all summer and fall, right up until the 1st snow fall, put on about 7000 clicks, went on a few trips and drove it alot around where i live, i have to give a big thanks to my boss though if he haven't have hired me to work for him i wound't be albe to buy my dream bike, alot of my friends can't beleive that i have a brand new harley working at a gas station, but i do get full time hours, so that helps and i had money saved, i am just so proud of my self geting what i wanted in my life for once, i coudn't be any happier right now, got a good job, still living at home with mom and dad, no other bills, i am single, and i got a harley, what more could a 21 year old guy want, well maybe a biker chic , but i am working on that, i just want to say thank you harley davidson for making me content in my life right now,:)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Jeremy - you make us all remember what our first Harley love felt like - enjoy - and ride safe
BigG

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...welcome to the forum. Can I guess you're a lttle excited:D...... You have a right to be so enjoy your ride.

·
BFFB
833 Posts
hey Jeremy !! heres some advice if you want it ,,,,pay for it and keep it,,,,dont sell out when the babies come or you will be like MANY other people here,,,,years without anything to ride !

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Congradulations Jeremy! You may not know this, but every letter spelled out in your post is very inspiring. Very exciting to know your excited about your Harley. Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well, Jeremy,you should be bloody proud, I just read your post and I got a rush, its been many years since I felt like you feel, hold on to that feeling, It may be the best or the biggest you'll ever have, anyway, reading your circumstances, I can see why your proud, DAMM, I'm proud of you, sorry about your wheather.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everybody for welcoming me to the board, you all seem very nice,

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
A belated welcome to ya Jeremy!

Shoulda' stopped over at the virtual bar last night and jumped in the frey. I had a virtual hangover this morning when I awoke!

Enjoy the forum. Lot's of good folks here!

SS

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
Yea Alien,

Last night was a real hoot! Most fun I ever had on line!

Wish I coulda' partook in some actual herbage to intensify the virtualosity. Maybe next time I'll have a couple of real cocktails since it's not really considered drinking alone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts