V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just signing in as the newest FNG', I have been lurking, and decided time for a bike, I rode back for a few years, and sold my Sportster for a new car, worst decision of my life, could never get the funds for a new bike, well Now I got the funds!, Im taking the MSF course in March, for a little refresher.. and looking for a bike now. (03 FXDWG) Silver/Black:D I have no problem storing it (drooling over it) for the winter.

Little history,
Fiber Splicer for Verizon (10yrs)

Talk to everyone soon,

Charlie:D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome Chaz, sure you'll enjoy! Great decision on the MSF, enjoy the ride and wipe that drool off your face..........

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Chaz,

If you get your bike and are a member of HOG before you take the MSF course; HOG will reimburse you $50 in HOG bucks, redeemable at any Harley Dealership. Also if you are a fire fighter check out H-D's fire fighter special, red RK it looks real nice and as I understand it, is only available for sale to fire fighters. They also have a law enforcement special too.

Dave

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.. :)

VA V-Rod:

Thanks for the heads up, I saw the FF special, little to much red for me :)

Also the heads up about HOG, Im sure when I buy my bike, I will be able to join HOG, and get the $50 bucks, Also im my area the give me $25 off the MSF course, of being a FF... Not to bad...

Charlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts