V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick intro. I am from Southeast Texas and am a member of the Blue Knights motorcycle club. I have been riding about 5 years now and it is one of my several hobbies.
The pic below is my baby parked in front of Beaver Lake Dam in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a curiosity here, but why can't I see the picture that I uploaded, even though I see that it is there?

G

·
Welcome to the board. I can see your pic. Nice looking bike. The reason you can't is that to view attachments, you must be a contributing member ($15.00 per year, which helps Dave keep the site going). AS you can see you can participate in pretty much everything here without the fee, but there are a couple things that are added with it.

Harris

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, I see. I have been so used to free forums that it didn't even dawn on me to think that.
OK, I'll give that due consideration.
Thanks

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Very nice bike. I lived in Amarillo for 6 months when I was a teenager. Loved TX. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the V-Twin Forum. A fine spot to discuss your passion for your bike and ours.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
I'd like to add my :welcome: to the forum.
Do consider becoming a premium member. It will be the best 15 bucks you ever spent.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Great Bike. I just got rid of my Vulcan Last year. Gave it to my Brother. I love that area in Arkansas. I have some family in southwest Mo. so I have rode there often. Welcome to the Forum...Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts