V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to stop in and say hi to all of you fellow bikers out there, a friend told me about this board and I must say, I LIKE IT!!

:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
WELCOME !!! I am Fairly new here myself,...N "I" have ta say, "It's a DAM FINE FORUM,.....N "I'ld" like to THANK, "ALL" the folks responsable!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thealien said:
Welcome, is that freind from fryeburg ???
No it's not, actually it was just a friend online that told me to check it out.

Mannnnnn is it as cold there as it is up there this morning? Below 0 with the wind chills! I am seriously thinking about heading south, would be nice to live somewhere where it's nice riding weather all year round!!

You must have caught some of that storm that blew through last week eh? It just missed us this time but I am sure there is more to come!! argh!

Stay warm and y'all ride safe!!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
charger said:
WELCOME !!! I am Fairly new here myself,...N "I" have ta say, "It's a DAM FINE FORUM,.....N "I'ld" like to THANK, "ALL" the folks responsable!!!

THANKS and yeah I would have to agree, nice forum!!

:cool:

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I have a freind in fryeburg that said she told a couple freinds about the forum, just wondered if it was you. Welcome and enjoy the greatest HD forum in the universe(i'm an alien you know). We got the storm about 6 inches, the roads are clear, I got a ride in yesterday(about 40 degrees). Today is fridgid and I too would like to live where I can ride warm all year, maybe when construction drys up around here. Money is too good to leave now !!!!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
.....welcome, a stiff bourbon will take off some of the chill............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"i'm an alien you know" [/B]
It's soooo funny you said that because me and a friend of mine have a long time standing joke between us about "aliens and or poltergeist" and the really sadest thing is that when we get to joking and posting about it there are actually people that read it on boards and take it personally!!!

GAWD it's nice to find a board where the people are mature enough not to take things so personally. And from what I have read, they are so I am really glad that I decided to post here!!

Keep warm and ride safe!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts