V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to everyone here.

My name is Mike D. and I have been riding for about two years. Before I purchased my first Harley (FLHRI) I spent alot of time reading the terriffic posts here. I found the information offered by members here to be unselfish and very candid. Wow, it's great to get the straight scoop on things of interest with our bikes. I feel that because I have just recently returned to riding that I might not be able to contribute my fair share to the site but I want everyone to know if someone can benefit from my experiences, whether positive or negative, I will be glad to offer whatever I can.

As far as my background, I am a presently working for Uncle Sam and hope to retire soon. When I do, I look forward to touring the warmer parts of the U.S. on my bike and perhaps bumping into some of the fine people here while doing so.

I would like to say "Thanks" to everyone here for being so generous by sharing their expeiences so that newcomers can benefit from what others have learned.

I hope to be able to stay around to learn from this site and contribute something whenever I can. Thanks again. Mike D.

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Mike. A great place to exchange information and meet a lot of interesting people.
Ride safe.
Steve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello - Al little Tardy

Steve;
Thanks for the welcome. I have found there is alot of great folks on this forum and they are more than willing to share their knowledge and experiences with a newcomer like me. I hope I can be able to contribute something here in the future as well. Mike

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike.

You will find many cool peeps here at this fine establishment.

We all know and love our motorcycles and now yours.

Post up, enjoy some laughs and dig the techno-threads, here at the VTF

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts