1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo HD-LUX,

Where ya been??

Did ya do something overseas to get ya caned??? :spank:

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
He's been in a Turkish prison for crimes that can't be mentioned in polite company. Actually, I think I passed him today, he's around here somewhere.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
billymac said:
He's been in a Turkish prison for crimes that can't be mentioned in polite company. Actually, I think I passed him today, he's around here somewhere.
You've been missing in action too...methinks the've been in "Turkish" prison...'er Starbucks together for some of that Turkish brew!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
vafatboy said:
Yo HD-LUX,

Where ya been??

Did ya do something overseas to get ya caned??? :spank:

I think he said he was going to Spain, supposed to be back today.

HD-LUX went to Spain,
And today it is supposed to rain,
The other delinquents rode yesterday, but I worked, which is truly a pain,
working on Saturday I distain,
however, my only recourse is to complain.
I gotta work today again,
so I'll ride my RK which runs like a friggin' train.

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wyodude said:
I think he said he was going to Spain, supposed to be back today.

HD-LUX went to Spain,
And today it is supposed to rain,
The other delinquents rode yesterday, but I worked, which is truly a pain,
working on Saturday I distain,
however, my only recourse is to complain.
I gotta work today again,
so I'll ride my RK which runs like a friggin' train.
I thought it was Bangkok, oh well, post not so "funny" now. However it was worth it just for your poem!!!

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Compleat man

Wyo, your full of surprises and hidden talents. Gentlemen I think we have found the Delinquents biker bard! :yes:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
joediver said:
Wyo, your full of surprises and hidden talents. Gentlemen I think we have found the Delinquents biker bard! :yes:
We'll make him the unofficial entertainment officer of the delinquents...but ya might wann keep yer day job Wyo...:whistle:

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
You've been missing in action too...methinks the've been in "Turkish" prison...'er Starbucks together for some of that Turkish brew!
We were actually in separate cells and the Turkish brew was great! Life's been keeping me on the go, but I shall return!! I actually rode yesterday, call the newspaper!!

Great verse WYODUDE, thanks for bringing a little kulture to the unwashed Delinquents!

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
We'll make him the unofficial entertainment officer of the delinquents...but ya might wann keep yer day job Wyo...:whistle:
No sh!t. :laugh:

We're in trouble if I'm the cultural highlight. :hystria: :hystria: :hystria:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
No sh!t. :laugh:

We're in trouble if I'm the cultural highlight. :hystria: :hystria: :hystria:
Helll...everyone thinks I'm the adult supervision...that's a stretch :duh?: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Just got back. It rained the whole time in Barcelona so I did not get a rental. I talked to the pres of the local HOG but you can only rent metric bikes. It was scooter city. They were like a plague. I tried to rent one but no luck. Little 50cc and 150cc chainsaws with wheels. Saw a few Sportys though. Mostly 883s. Hit the local dealership for the t-shirt. They sold scooters there too! I almost cried. They had a cool leather H-D 3/4 helmet though. But I am 20 pages of new posts behind on my reading here so I am a little out of it. Sorry. Anything good happen while I was incommunicado? I think I have to go back to London Sunday. Still waiting for the orders to come in. Talked with IBM's crypto lab while I was in Spain. Big techno-freaks!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Hiya Chris...Vafatboy and I are sitting across the room from each other playing battling laptops...just wanted to say howdy...glad to see yer back...cool pics...

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Rough life

Chris nice pictures but not getting much sympathy from me -- what a rough life Barcelona, London...your killing me! :bowdwn:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Tyred

This thread is in serious danger of becoming the official "Where the h3ll is HD-LUX" thread. Ok so I am now basically living in a small country Inn along the Thames River just west of London. No Internet, no TV, and no room service. It's kinda like Gilligan's Island. From there it looks like I'll head to Qatar and Australia for meetings. I am back in town for Valentine's Day and trying to play catch-up but I am about 250 pages of new posts behind. But I am still alive! Anyway, sorry for being incommunicado but it looks like it will be this way for the next month or two. Thankfully I am not missing out on any good riding weather!

Hot off the presses: While in Hong Kong I stumbled upon the very popular Sony Ericsson shop and found they are nuts for all things Harley. They even had an officially licensed Harley-Davidson Smartphone. This just released custom Vivid Black and Brilliant Orange W900i tri-mode GSM/3G mobile phone comes complete with 2GB of cruising music preloaded into the on-board Sony Walkman style MP3 player with built-in Mega Bass equalizer. And it only cost about 300 Hong Kong dollars!

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
That's a nice piece of gear. Wouldn't mind having that little piece of technology. Did you get one?

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Now if they had a pocket GPS that stored music...Hey Chris, more than just the delinquents miss ya around here!!! Hope ya took yer laptop with ya, there are internet cafe's all over fro what I'm told...just my way of sayin' stay in touch!!!

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
He's probably hanging out at a Starbuck's somewhere in Turkministan... Gezzz can you believe those types that hang out around that expensive joe? :bleh:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
... just my way of sayin' stay in touch!!!
Yeah, really miss the VTF crew. This doesn't mean I am not into throwing the camping gear on the luggage rack and hitting the Blue Ridge Parkway this Spring! And if you thought 8 hours in the saddle was tough on the old bones I've learned that 22 hours in cattle-class with Third World Airlines is far worse on the back. I've taken to carrying good old American instant coffee with me wherever I go because you sure can't count on the Brits for a decent cup 'o joe. I've got the whole office addicted to Starbucks cause I have been making someone haul my sad sack out each morning for a shot of the jet fuel. Of course they never send me to someplace cool like Amsterdam where you can get a lot more than just coffee at the local "cafe".

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HD-LUX said:
You know I snagged one up. But I grabbed the mini-ape option. I liked the talking position on longer calls.

Good to see ya around. Without your Deluxe strapped to your backside for so long you gotta be freakin.

Be safe Bro,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts