V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow riders,
I joined this forum a while back, but forgot to introduce myself. I've been out of town (military) in the past few months. I'm currently in the U.S. Navy with 21 years in. I've been riding Suzuki's and Honda's for the past 18 years and finally woke up. After alot of research I purchased a 2005 FXD. I love the bike! Sometimes when I visit the local Stealers they try to intice me to trade up. Why do they call me "Hell Razor", well that's a story for another time.

:bowdwn:

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum. Trade Up, hell you already did. Dyna's are great bikes and if you love it, that's what matters.
Welcome to the forum and you should hearing from Popeye shortly.:laugh:
Ride safe and enjoy the info and humor this place has to offer.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF.

GO NAVY

Your bike is awesome. Pull up a chair and post up some stuff. Thanks for your Navy time. Keeping guys like me and my family safe.

This is a grand place. Many cool bikes and now you. We can always use another squid around here.

Nice to meet you and hope to read your posts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys,
As soon as I can get a good pic of the bike I'll post it. I'm chsnging a few things on her right now.

Hell Razor

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum shipmate.
You'll find a lot of great informaton and some smart and interesting folks around here.
And from one Dyna owner to another, keep what you got. They are great bikes, in my opinion.
Ride safe...

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of good information in here. post up and enjoy. Thanks for your service in the Navy{salute(

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey Razor. First of all, thank you for your service to our country. There are people that appreciate your dedication and I'll go on record as being one of them.

Secondly, welcome to VTF. I'm fairly new to this place too. I just happened on to it by accident one day while doing some research for a problem with my bike.

Now I'm hooked!

Take care and Merry Christmas!

Ray

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Thanks for your service!! Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts