V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
You can adjust them to your comfort level. Mine are almost level with the peg so they feel like floorboards. One of the best buys I have made.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Had them on the old bike. One of the first things I added to the new.

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Good, recent thread here, same title but with pictures, also good advice

HEEL RESTS

:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have Kury Pilot Pegs with stirrups ( part #4428) on my '06 Wide Glide. They are comfortable and I highly recommend them. They also look great.

[image]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/rdeeeee/DSCN0811.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2012 FLTRX, 2014 FLHTK
160 Posts
I have the kuryakyn pegs with heel rests that flip up. I dont know what they call these pegs. They can be pegs with heel rests or straight pegs. They are very comfortable, like floorboards if they are adjusted almost level to the ground. I had them angled down so my legs were straight and my legs would become stiff on long rides.

·
Registered
722 Posts
rde said:
I have Kury Pilot Pegs with stirrups ( part #4428) on my '06 Wide Glide. They are comfortable and I highly recommend them. They also look great.

[image]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e197/rdeeeee/DSCN0811.jpg[/image]
I'd forgotten about the Kuryakyn pegs! I just ordered up a set of small ISO pegs with stirrups.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Woody218 said:
I'd forgotten about the Kuryakyn pegs! I just ordered up a set of small ISO pegs with stirrups.
This is exactly what I have, it made a night and day difference for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering if anyone out there has them on a 2005 Dyna Super Glide. I have the Oem ( # 49080-03) forward controls installed and see in the catalog that it will fit Dyna models with part # 49080-93 forward controls. Will it fit the forward controls I have or do I have to modify them some how. I want to keep the pegs I have now, just want to make it a bit more comfy.

Thanks

Marfaman
05 FXDCI-Yellow Pearl
SEII Slip-Ons
SE AC
Sundowner Seat
Skull Pegs and grips

1 - 12 of 12 Posts